If you are getting below error while installing ClipBucket 2.7, this post will help you solve it.
Fatal error: Class 'mysqli_sql_exception' not found in /home/****/public_html/includes/classes/exceptions/db_exception.php on line 11
This happens when you are missing mysqli extension and you need to re-compile your PHP in order to make it work. If you are on VPS or Dedicated Server, follow the steps below to enable it.
- Login to your WHM as root
- In left side bar, type ‘EasyApache’ in search box
- Click on EasyApache
- Select build option by scrolling down
- Once there hit “Start customizing based on profile”
- Here you can upgrade or degrade Apache version. Select desired version and click “Next Step”
- Now on this page you can do the same for PHP. Select version and click “Next Step”
- On this page check “Exhaustive Options List”
- Lookout for “MySQL Improved extension”
Save and build will start. It can take a long time depending on your server speed. Sit back and just wait. Once done, you will not get this error again.
If you are on shared server (which is not recommended at all) you need to ask your hosting provider to do that for you. Let us know if problem persists.