Learn, share and contribute by joining the ClipBucket community.
If you want to contribute your code, we always appreciate and promote, you can contribute in following ways
Creating a “fork” is producing a personal copy of someone else’s project. Forks act as a sort of bridge between the original repository and your personal copy. You can read the complete documentation to fork
Want to create a Plugin?
Creating plugins for ClipBucket is pretty easy, all you have to do is write down your code, register your anchors and tada !! your plugin is ready to use. Here you go with the Reference. You can create a pull request of your plugin
Fix an issue ?
Issues are a great way to keep track of tasks, enhancements, and bugs for your projects. If you’ve fixed an issue or made a change that you feel would benefit the community as a whole, you should definitely consider contributing back. You want create your pull request to fix the issue. For Reference guide see the documentation.
- If you make a pull request, do not create an issue! Use the PR description for that
- Issues are handled with a much lower priority than pull requests
- Pull requests must be made against the correct version
- master branch maintains our all stable releases. Make sure your fix might not hurt stability of ClipBucket.
Report an issue ?
If you think you need to report an issue, please consider the following points. ClipBucket create new issue and current issues can be found here.
- Make sure you’ve actually read the error message if there is one, it may really help
- No need to create an issue if you’re making a pull request to fix it. Describe the issue in the pull request, it’s the same as an issue, but with higher priority!
- Double-check that the issue still occurs with the latest version of ClipBucket
- Search for similar issues before reporting anything.
- If you really think a new issue is useful, keep in mind that it will be treated with a much lower priority than a Pull Request or an ClipBucket Cleint Area.
Having issues in installation ?
Please look into our server setup and script installation guide here.
ATTRIBUTION ASSURANCE LICENSE (adapted from the original BSD license) Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the conditions below are met. These conditions require a modest attribution to